Thursday, April 21, 2011

5: True love and admiration along with great thankfulness...

Herb
It is amazing that people take time to go out of their way to spend some quality time with the elderly
In the hermitage of thousand moons the rivers shrink, the banks grow tall
dry is the forest dry are the fields dry are the leaves from spring to fall
In the hermitage of thousand moons stand trees of affection serene ‘n peaceful
accidental visitor is showered with love as time the witness ever merciful
Interviewee:  Bette, Interviewer: Linda
I was making lunch for Herb and Betty along with Bette and Fred.  I explained the 1000 full moon project to them all.  Here are their responses.
I sensed in Herb's voice true love and admiration along with great thankfulness as he described his best memory.  Although it comes across as two to us it is one for him.
Age: 82
My best memory was meeting my first wife and my current co-habitator.  Life with my first wife was a good one.  With my current co-habitator I have done many things I didn't get to do with my first wife.  We have enjoyed traveling among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment