Thursday, April 21, 2011

4: Marriage and Getting to work in Washington DC after I graduated...

Bette
It is amazing that people take time to go out of their way to spend some quality time with the elderly
In the hermitage of thousand moons sky is wrinkled soft and gray
The Sun is dim and blurry and the evening is here for a long stay
In the hermitage of thousand moons, mountains of memories bitter and sweet
Mines of experiences and oceans of wisdom deep many a thousand feet
Interviewee:  Bette, Interviewer: Linda
Age: 84
 I was making lunch for Herb and Betty along with Bette and Fred.  I explained the 1000 full moon project to them all.  Here are their responses.
Bette born 1-13-27
Bette’s happy memory was marrying Fred.  Getting to work in Washington DC after I graduated from high school holds many fond memories for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment